Visit for groups of Secondary school at the Alliance française of Dar es Salaam.
Some transdisciplinary activities we prepared in relation with the teachers French, History and Art History. The cross-activities were realized before and after the visit.
– Express the feeling coming out of an artwork
– Imagine, tell the story of an artwork
– Write a short biography of the artists.
– Question about a poem of Jane Campion (mentioned in the subtitles of one artwork)
– Creation of a word in Amaric Alphabet (Ethiopian’s artist) to describe the exhibition
– Questions and definitions linked to a text about Lalibella churches
– Analysis of a song of Van Morrison (mentioned in the subtitles of one artwork)
During the visit, an Art talk with the artist Jan Van Esch had been planned.